It’s Easier Than Ever To Create Luscious Lips
Having full, voluptuous lips is within your reach. Wells Plastic Surgery specializes in natural-looking lip augmentation using upper lip lifts, Botox, or Juvederm.
Interested? Contact us for a consultation or call 859-255-6649.
DR. WELLS FEATURED ON EHEALTH RADIO NETWORK TO DISCUSS FACELIFT PROCEDURES
A Facelift procedure lifts and tightens the face to reveal the desired youthful appearance. With SMAS, Dr. Wells goes one preventive step further to extend your Facelift and prevent skin from stretching over time. Dr. Wells joined eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss why the SMAS can make a drastic difference in the lifetime of your Facelift, and what you should know prior to the procedure.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Henry Wells discuss the following:
- How is the SMAS technique performed? What makes this technique superior?
- What makes someone a good candidate for a face/neck lift? Is there anything that would make someone a less than ideal candidate?
- What is the recovery process like?
- Are there side effects or complications?
- Are the results permanent?
What a Breast Lift Can Do for You
At Wells Plastic Surgery, we create a more attractive breast shape and raise your breasts with a breast lift procedure. We use techniques based on your individual needs to help you get the breast profile you’ve always wanted.
Ready to get started? Schedule your breast lift consultation today!
Now Offering Biopelle
The Best Price on Latisse
We offer the best price on 3ml Latisse in the market. Give us a call at 859.255.6649 to get started on best selling Latisse for longer, thicker, darker lashes.
ReFresh Club Waiting List
Our ReFresh Club is temporarily full, but get on our waiting list and we will call when spots open up.
Botox with Breast Augmentation
Get complimentary Botox – and Buddy Botox – with Breast Augmentation surgery.
Permanent Results with Surgical Lip Lift
While lip injections are gaining popularity and achieve desirable results, the results are not permanent. If you want permanent results, you may want to consider a surgical lip lift. Read our infographic below to learn more about the surgical procedure that provides natural-looking enhancement.
If you’re interested in a lip lift, contact us today.
Lifestyle Changes to Make Before Plastic Surgery
Once you’ve done your research and chosen the right plastic surgeon for you, you have taken your first step in your plastic surgery journey. A key to a successful outcome is preparation, and understanding what you will need to do, you can get a head start and begin making positive changes now. Preparation is so important, so here are guidelines that will help you recover quickly and reduce the risk of complications.
Smoking is terrible for plastic surgery patients because it decreases circulation, which is critical for healing. The chemicals in cigarettes transfer throughout your body and constrict your blood vessels. This makes it difficult for the body to supply healthy blood and oxygen to tissues that are healing.
Smoking raises the risk of complications and can slow your recovery. If you are a smoker, quit at least two weeks prior to surgery, and do not smoke during recovery. Especially if you have facial plastic surgery, quitting altogether will make your surgical investment last longer and look better.
Discontinue Some Medications
We provide a list of medications to avoid in the weeks leading up to surgery. Some medications, including over the counter and herbal supplements, can interfere with your body’s normal blood clotting mechanism, and increase the risk of excessive bleeding and more bruising. You don’t want to take anything which can make surgery riskier, impede healing, or slow down recovery.
Some vitamins and supplements can be potentially harmful. Stop taking these medications at least two weeks prior to surgery and your doctor will guide you to safer pre-surgery alternatives.
Make your body strong by eating nutritious, well-balanced meals. Make sure meals are full of lean protein, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Eliminate foods that are high in sodium before your surgery. Drink plenty of water, which will aid circulation and flush toxins out of your body. Building these healthy habits into your post-surgery routine will help you heal and keep you healthy.
Make plans well ahead of your procedure in order to minimize stress or anxiety about your surgery. Getting your accommodations ready and in line will enable you to be relaxed and worry free when your surgery date arrives.
- Decide who will accompany you to the surgery center and bring you home afterward
- Decide who will stay with your for the first 24 hours after surgery, if not the person picking you up from the surgery center
- Fill your prescriptions and have them ready at your bedside.
- Make arrangements for childcare
- Request time off from work well in advance
- Stock up on food and beverages so you don’t have to worry about grocery shopping, choosing low sodium options for your recovery time.
- Prepare your recovery area. You may choose to recover in your bed, a couch or recliner depending on your surgery. Have your favorite blankets, post-surgical pillows, medications and entertainment set up and ready to go. Include a bedside cooler with drinks and straws that you can reach easily.
- For your comfort, we provide a post-surgical Wells Fanny Pack where you can keep absolute necessities like your cell phone, lip balm, gauze and tissues on your person to keep things within reach.
When you are prepared for things to go smoothly, it will go smoothly. Having these things checked off your list will keep your mind free to focus on what is important – your journey to a more confident, happier you.
Arm Lift Recovery
An arm lift, also known as brachioplasty, is a plastic surgery procedure that reshapes the under portion of the upper arm by removing both the excess fat and the excess skin. The best thing arm lift patients can do for themselves post-surgery is to follow the instructions given to them by their plastic surgeons. Read our infographic below to find out what patients should expect during recovery.
If you’re interested in an arm lift, contact us today.