DR. WELLS FEATURED ON EHEALTH RADIO NETWORK TO DISCUSS FACELIFT PROCEDURES
A Facelift procedure lifts and tightens the face to reveal the desired youthful appearance. With SMAS, Dr. Wells goes one preventive step further to extend your Facelift and prevent skin from stretching over time. Dr. Wells joined eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss why the SMAS can make a drastic difference in the lifetime of your Facelift, and what you should know prior to the procedure.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Henry Wells discuss the following:
- How is the SMAS technique performed? What makes this technique superior?
- What makes someone a good candidate for a face/neck lift? Is there anything that would make someone a less than ideal candidate?
- What is the recovery process like?
- Are there side effects or complications?
- Are the results permanent?