Why Choose Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care
Our clients choose Wells Plastic Surgery and Skin Care because we are a fully integrated plastic surgery practice. This means we utilize a team approach between surgery and skin care. We focus on complete aesthetic plans, not just individual procedures. This ensures that so you will get your very best result. We offer Skin Care as a maintenance program for our plastic surgery patients to improve their skin quality. This also helps protect their surgical investment. We also work with our skin care clients by developing a complete plan of care. When they are ready, they can take the next step to plastic surgery with improved skin quality.
- Dr. Wells has been in practice for over 25 years in Lexington, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery and the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Wells Plastic Surgery and Skin Care is a fully integrated plastic surgery practice, utilizing the team approach between surgery and skin care. We focus on complete aesthetic plans – not just individual procedures in isolation – in order to get your very best result.
- We offer comprehensive aesthetic care for skin care to plastic surgery with four providers on staff.
- Our Skin Care Team is physician supported with a full time surgeon on site, which is not available at many skin care facilities.
- Susan M. Wells, RN, MS, CANS, who heads our Skin Care Team, was the first nurse injector in the region, and provides advanced injecting procedures. As an industry leader she is sought after to speak on Injectable Skin Care and beyond. She is also responsible for Wells Sculptra Center of Excellence.
- There is no other plastic surgeon that spends as much time on every consultation as Dr. Wells – in person, face to face with every patient. We pride ourselves, on the Skin Care side as well, on the amount of time we work with our patients to truly identify your needs.
- Dr. Wells emphasizes safety, and he only brings products into surgery that are proven to be 100% safe, effective and predictable. We have a new in-office surgical suite for select procedures that don’t require a hospital OR or an overnight stay. We offer upper blepharoplasty and submittal liposuction in our in-office surgical suite that saves you money on hospital costs and is private, comfortable and discreet.
- You get the benefit of our research. Every procedure and product is evaluated for efficacy and safety before adopting it for our patients, and we only select and offer the very best of the best.
- Our talented and friendly staff will put you at ease and help determine the right solution for your surgical or skin issues.
- We have been told our team is approachable, understanding, empathetic and willing to be with you for every step of your plastic surgery or skin care journey.
- We are trained and offer the very latest treatments available, and work on continuing education.
Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Offers Galderma and Allergan Products
- We offer the highest quality products available on the market, and have outstanding relationships with our providers. Galderma’s product offerings include Dysport, Sculptra, Restylane Silk and Restylane Lyft. We feature Wells Sculptra Center of Excellence. Allergan’s products that we offer include Botox, Juvederm and Voluma, Latisse, and physician recommended SkinMedica products. See our products page for other outstanding treatments and home skin care products that we offer.
- Our clients earn Aspire points through Galderma and Brilliant Distinctions points through Allergan, which earn you complementary or discounted treatments with these companies products that we offer. In essence, you get more with Wells Skin Care.
Quite simply, you are in the very best hands at Wells Plastic Surgery and Skin Care.