Why Choose Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care
Clients choose Wells Plastic Surgery and Skin Care because we are a fully integrated plastic surgery practice. This means we utilize a team approach between surgery and skin care. We focus on complete aesthetic plans not just individual procedures. This ensures that our patients will get their very best result. Wells offers Skin Care maintenance programs for our plastic surgery patients. This is done to improve their skin health and quality. This in turn helps protect their surgical investment. We work with our skin care clients by developing complete plans of care. When they are ready, they can take the next step to plastic surgery with improved skin quality.
Dr. Wells has been in practice for over 25 years in Lexington. He is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery and the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Our Skin Care Team is physician supported with a full time surgeon on site, which is not available at many skin care facilities.
- Susan M. Wells, RN, MS, CANS, who heads our Skin Care Team, was the first nurse injector in the region and provides advanced injecting techniques. As an industry leader she is sought after to speak on Injectable Skin Care and beyond. She also leads our Wells Sculptra Center of Excellence.
- There is no other plastic surgeon that spends as much time, in person face to face, with every patient on every consultation, as Dr. Wells.
- We pride ourselves on the amount of time we work with our patients to truly identify their needs.
- Dr. Wells emphasizes safety. He only brings products into surgery that are proven to be 100% safe, effective and predictable. We have an in-office surgical suite for select procedures that do not require a hospital operating room or an overnight stay. We offer all our surgical procedures in our in-office surgical suite, which saves you money on hospital costs and is a private, comfortable and discreet environment.
- Every cosmetic procedure and product is evaluated for efficacy and safety before adopting it for our patients. We only select and offer the very best of the best.
- Our talented and friendly staff will put you at ease and help determine the right solution for your surgical or skin care concerns.
- The Wells team is approachable, understanding, empathetic and willing to be with you for every step of your plastic surgery or skin care journey.
- Specially trained skin care specialists offer the most innovative cosmetic treatments available. It is a priority for our team to stay up to date on staff trainings and continued education. As a result, we can offer you the very best.
Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care Offers Galderma And Allergan Products
- Medical grade products that we offer are the highest quality available on the market. We have outstanding relationships with our providers and many times are first to market with new products. Therefore, you get the earliest opportunities to try the lastest treatments. Galderma’s product offerings include Dysport, Sculptra, Restylane including Restylane Silk, Kysse, Lyft, Refyne, Defyne and Contour. Wells Skin Care is a Sculptra Center of Excellence. Allergan products that we offer are Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Latisse, and physician recommended SkinMedica products. Visit the products page for a complete list of our outstanding treatments and home skin care products.
- Clients earn Aspire points through Galderma and Alle (formerly Brilliant Distinctions) points through Allergan which can earn you complementary or discounted treatments. In essence, you get more with Wells Skin Care.
Quite simply, you are in the very best hands at Wells Plastic Surgery and Skin Care.