LET FRAXEL® BE YOUR NEXT STEP TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN
Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care is proud to offer Fraxel ReStore Dual Treatment. This safe, non-ablative fiber laser is the flagship Fraxel system. Fraxel laser treatment uses patented fractional technology to target damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the skin's dermis. The laser treats only a fraction of tissue at a time, leaving the surrounding tissue untouched, which helps promote and stimulate your body’s own natural healing process. It replaces the old, damaged cells with fresh healthy skin. Fraxel treatments target between 5 and 35 percent of the skin’s surface. This leaves the remaining 65 to 95 percent available to quickly heal the treated areas. Because the Fraxel laser is so precise, it is safe and effective for delicate skin on the neck, chest and hands as well. Fraxel ReStore Dual Treatment is the industry's gold standard for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation.
Fraxel Laser Treatment Delivers:
- Smoother, fresher looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Reduced wrinkles around the eyes
- Improved appearance of acne and surgical scars
- Excellent treatment for face, neck, chest, arms, legs and back
Fraxel Laser Treatment Options
Fraxel treatments promote your skin’s own healing process, resulting in natural rejuvenation that removes years from your appearance leaving you with fresh, healthy, glowing skin.
Depending on your skin type and needs, you can decide how you want to attain the remarkable results Fraxel treatment delivers. For some skin conditions, fewer and gentler treatments will yield a better result. During your personal consultation, we will determine what is best for your skin and lifestyle.
You can expect two levels of results: immediate and progressive.
- Immediate Results: Immediately after initial healing is complete, the surface of your skin will feel softer, look brighter and tone will start to become even.
- Progressive Results: Progressive results occur over the next three to six months as the deeper layers of skin continue to heal. You will see a reversal of the effects that time, sun, pollution, stress and fatigue have taken on your skin.