LOOKING AND FEELING FABULOUS WAS NEVER THIS EASY – LET FRAXEL® BE YOUR NEXT STEP TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN
Your skin is unique – your genetic make-up, lifestyle and personal history all contribute to how your skin looks and feels. The Fraxel laser treatment is a safe, non-ablative laser skin procedure that can resurface damaged skin and uncover fresh youthful skin. Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care is proud to offer Fraxel ReStore Dual Treatment. This non-ablative fiber laser is the flagship Fraxel system. It is also the gold standard for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. Fraxel Laser is safe and is backed by extensive research.
Fraxel laser treatment uses patented fractional technology to target damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the skin. The laser treats only a fraction of tissue at a time, leaving the surrounding tissue untouched, which promotes rapid healing. This stimulates your body’s own natural healing process. It replaces the old and damaged cells with fresh healthy skin. Your skin will glow because the old surface layers will have been removes. Fraxel treatments targets between 5 and 35 percent of the skin’s surface. This leaves the remaining 65 to 95 percent available to quickly heal the treated areas. Fraxel treatment is so precise that is makes it safe and effective on delicate skin like the neck, chest and hands as well
Fraxel Laser Treatment Delivers:
- Smoother, fresher looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Reduced wrinkles around the eyes
- Improved appearance of acne scars
- Improved appearance of surgical scars
- Excellent treatment for face, neck, chest, arms, legs and back
Fraxel Laser Treatment Options
Fraxel treatments promote your skin’s own healing process, resulting in natural rejuvenation that removes years from your appearance leaving you with fresh, healthy, glowing skin.
Depending on your skin, you can decide how you want to attain the remarkable results Fraxel treatment delivers. For some skin types and skin conditions, fewer and gentler treatments will yield a better result. During your personal consultation we will determine what is best for your skin and lifestyle.
- Aggressive Treatments: Require fewer sessions which will result in more post treatment side-effects and down time. You can get you back to your social schedule quicker.
- Less Aggressive Treatments: Accomplish the same results with a few more treatment sessions and less pronounced side effects, with hardly any down time.
You can expect two levels of results: immediate and progressive.
- Immediate Results: Immediately after initial healing is complete, the surface of your skin will feel softer, look brighter and tone will start to become even.
- Progressive Results: Progressive results occur over the next three to six months as the deeper layers of skin continue to heal. You will see a reversal of the effects that time, sun, pollution, stress and fatigue have taken on your skin. It will return it to its original beautiful glow.