TREAT WRINKLES & FINE LINES WITH BOTOX
If you are just beginning to think about facial rejuvenation, Botox is the perfect place to start. You will begin to see results after the first few days. Botox is safe and quick without any real downtime. You can even have it on your lunch break and be back to work without anyone knowing. Botox is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles to keep these muscles from contracting. It is used to improve the look of moderate to severe facial wrinkles or small creases like:
- Crows Feet Lines: The outside corners of the eyes
- Frown Lines or 11’s: Vertical lines between the eyebrows, also known as glabellar lines
- Brow Furrows: Horizontal wrinkles on the forehead
- Neck Bands: Vertical pronounced bands in the neck
How Does Botox Cosmetic Work?
Botox is used to lift and shape the brow and to soften or reduce lines in areas such as the forehead, around the eyes, above the lip, or in the jawline. A Botox procedure :
- Relaxes muscles in the face and neck by blocking nerve transmission at the site of injection.
- By relaxing these muscles they are not able to contract and wrinkle.
- This has a visible smoothing effect on the skin which provides a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
Botox is used for a Chemical Brow Lift which is an inexpensive temporary pre-brow lift option that costs from $63 to $147. This depends on the patient and the severity of their lines and wrinkles. This is appropriate if you are not ready for a surgical brow lift but are beginning to see signs of aging in your upper brow area.
What to Expect with Botox Injections
Botox will only be injected into specific muscles around your treatment area. By selecting only the areas where you need correction our nurse injectors will ensure you have a natural looking result.
- Our advanced injectors know exactly how to not over inject so you won’t have a ‘frozen’ appearance.
- Botox injections take about 10 to 15 minutes per treatment area and are done in our office.
- TA great place to start with Botox is to treat your “11’s’”, which are the two vertical lines between your eyebrows. This will give you a refreshed and less concerned look.
- You will see full results in 7-10 days
- Immediately after your Botox treatment you may have redness from the injection site.
- There usually is no noticeable evidence that you have had a Botox treatment within a few hours.
- A very small percentage of patients get minor bruising.
- Botox results usually last three to four months.
Botox can also be used to Treat TMJ Pain
Susan Wells RN, MS, CANS is trained and experienced in advanced injecting techniques. Morgan Bateman is a Nurse Practitioner and Nurse Anesthetist, and is known statewide for his advanced injecting techniques and comfortable injection practices. Both are experienced in Botox treatment of the masetters or the muscles in the jaw area.
- Botox will relax this muscle and keep them from involuntarily clenching while you are sleeping.
- This simple treatment will help you sleep and even reduce headaches caused by TMJ tension.
- A side effect of this treatment is that the jawline will appear less boxy once it is relaxed.
Botox: A Fantastic Aesthetic Value
In terms of aesthetic services and cosmetic improvements, Botox Cosmetic is one of the lowest priced treatments available. For its relatively low cost it has the potential to significantly improve your appearance.
The price of your treatment will be determined by your injector during your skin care consultation. This depends on the area you want treated and the severity of your wrinkles. Our Botox prices are competitively priced at $13 a unit. Watch our Social Media for special Botox promotions.
TMJ Treatment with Neurotoxins
Botox Cosmetic Safety Information
Botox® Cosmetic is proven to be safe and effective. Botox Cosmetic is a significantly lower dose than medical Botox and has an extremely well documented safety record, being well tolerated by most everyone. Even when used in extremely high doses for medical purposes, the safety profile of Botox is very good.
Other Neurotoxin Options At Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care
"Before Voluma everyone was always asking me if I was sick or sad – and that’s enough to make you sad. After Voluma I get “Hello” and “How are you”, no more sick and sad, just a lot of smiles. I never smiled before Voluma, now I can’t stop smiling."
"Susan does all my skin care and this is the best my face has ever looked. I wish I had come to her years ago. She is honest, not pushy, gives you options and is very concerned. She wants to make you feel good."
"My experience with Dr. Wells and his team was amazing. I was always treated like family, yet professional at the same time. I appreciate Dr. Wells and his surgical team boosting my self-confidence, especially the moment I walked through the surgery center door. Thank you Dr. Wells for helping me love my body again."
"Dr. Wells and his staff surpassed any expectations I had. They were with me with each step of the process. The kindness and compassion shown went above and beyond. They are truly the best and the results are fantastic. I am so thankful for my experience."
"Wonderful Doctor & staff…great experience and amazing results. Thank you for everything."
"I love the results of my surgery. I would tell any mother that is thinking of having Mommy Makeover surgery to do this for herself. I also LOVE Dr. Wells and his staff – they were all great."
"I had great big bags under my eyes that had become permanent after a sad period in my life. Rejuvapen literally swept the bags away and made my under eyes smooth again. I couldn't believe it!"
"For my chronic acne Susan began treatments on my face including chemical peels that put my skin in the freshest, best shape possible to allow my skin to heal. After a month and a half my skin was completely clear."
"Building on Dr. Wells' reconstruction work, Susan Wells accentuated my chin by using Juvederm to give it additional contours and a very natural look. I am beyond thrilled and honestly amazed at how good I look now."
"I was always embarrassed to go to the pool or the beach because of all the hair on my back. I was constantly shaving where I could before I went out. Having Laser Hair Reduction on my back has been life changing. I literally feel like a new man."
"I had my brows done back in December, Bailey Rae Hancock is awesome. I have had tons of compliments, wish I had done it sooner!"
"I'll start by saying I'm a 39 year old male and slowly over time I have lost a lot of volume in my face. I'm very happy with the results and Rachel is top notch. Very kind and personable and has treated me with honesty and care. Also very recently I have had flare ups of cystic acne and have been seeing Lisa Combs for that. The first time I saw her I had a chemical peel and a couple weeks ago I had an IPL Acne treatment. My face has not been this clear in a long time. "
"Dr. Wells was wonderful doing my breast reduction/lift surgery. I am so pleased with my results and wish I would have done it sooner! His staff are all so sweet and welcoming. He has great bedside manner as well. "
"The service at Wells is A1. I'm 'Jumping with Joy' over my surgery (gynecomasty). After having my surgery I have a better outlook on life. I feel amazing! The receptionist has treated me kindly and offered water and coffee every single trip!"