Wells Plastic Surgery Is A Sculptra Center Of Excellence
What does it mean to your that Wells is a Sculptra Center of Excellence? Wells Advanced Nurse Injectors have more experience injecting Sculptra that other practices in this region. Our Injectors know how to expertly utilize Sculptra to return your face to its correct proportions. You will see your faces youthful contours again. With our advanced training and education, we also offer Sculptra treatments to areas other than the face. These area specialty injeciton areas such as thighs, knees, chest and forearms. Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care is also a Galderma Presidents Club recipient. Our focus on Sculptra Aesthetic and what it can do for our clients is reflected in this honor.
Sculptra Facial Injectable Filler Lasts Over Two Years
If you are beginning to feel you don’t look quite like yourself, it could be the loss of collagen and bone due to aging. Collagen is the support structure for your skin that provides your face's volume and shape. When volume is lost, the face begins to look hollow, wrinkled and less elastic. This can easily be corrected with Sculptra Aesthetic.
Sculptra is not a dermal filler. It is a unique facial injectable designed to stimulate natural collagen growth. Other fillers add volume to address wrinkles, lines and folds. Sculptra replenishes lost volume regrowing collagen over time for a truly natural look, lasting up to two years.
Sculptra Works In Three Ways:
- REPLACE: Sculptra begins working within the dermis, replacing lost collagen and reinforcing skin structure.
- RESTORE: As micro-particles are absorbed, a collagen framework is formed to gradually restore lost volume.
- REFINE: This results in smoothing out shallow and deep facial wrinkles and folds, refining the appearance of your face for up to two years.
Areas Appropriate For Sculptra That Show Very Good Results:
- Smile Lines (Nasolabial folds) – deep folds between the nose and the mouth
- Marionette Lines – the lines framing your mouth
- Chin and other facial wrinkles
- Knees, chest, thighs and forearms
Read what our patients are saying!
Dr. Wells and his team have shown outstanding care and results through my whole process of surgery and skin care. I am very pleased I have chosen Wells Plastic Surgery for the services I had done. They were always there for me, too, if I needed anything at all. I am one happy patient.
Click here to read more reviews.
The Sculptra Procedure:
- Sculptra injections are done in our office typically over three sessions. A personalized treatment schedule will be developed for your specific case.
- Topical numbing is used for your comfort, so arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early to begin numbing.
- The amount of Sculptra used is dependent on the number of sites to be treated and their severity. Best results are seen if filled to recommended and prescribed volume.
- There is really no down time, with only slight redness at injection sites immediately after your appointment. You may be told to keep ice packs on hand the first day if you have any swelling, and to massage the area after treatment.
Natural, long lasting results in a simple non-surgical procedure. You will see a subtle but significant difference at Wells Sculptra Center of Excellence.