Sculptra Facial Injectable Filler Lasts Over Two Years
If you think you aren’t looking like your old self it could be the loss of collagen and bone due to aging. When volume is lost, the face begins to look hollow, wrinkled and less elastic. This can easily be corrected with Sculptra which is a unique facial injectable designed to stimulate natural collagen growth. Collagen is the support structure for your skin that provides volume and shape to your face. Sculptra provides the support structure to problem areas for your own natural collagen to rebuild. This product is not a dermal filler as many other fillers only address wrinkles, lines and folds. Sculptra replenishes lost volume naturally for a truly natural looking and long lasting result. You will look younger, refreshed, relaxed, and more vibrant.*
Your body regrows collagen over a period of time, so you can see a subtle, steady improvement as you have your Sculptra treatments. Other fillers last only three months while Sculptra lasts two years.
Sculptra Works in Three Ways:
- REPLACE: Sculptra begins working within the deep dermis, replacing lost collagen and reinforcing skin structure.
- RESTORE: As micro-particles are absorbed, a collagen framework is formed to gradually restore lost volume.
- REFINE: This results in smoothing out shallow and deep facial wrinkles and folds, refining the appearance of your face for up to two years.
Areas Appropriate For Sculptra That Show Very Good Results:
- Smile Lines (Nasolabial folds) – deep folds between the nose and the mouth
- Marionette Lines – the lines framing your mouth
- Chin and other facial wrinkles
- Increased collagen improves skin texture
The Sculptra Procedure:
- Sculptra injections are done in our office typically over three sessions. A personalized treatment schedule will be developed for your specific case.
- Topical numbing is used for your comfort, so arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early to begin numbing.
- Sculptra is injected with very small needles for your comfort.
- The amount of Sculptra used is dependent on the number of sites to be treated and their severity. Best results are seen if filled to recommended and prescribed volume.
- There is really no down time, with only slight redness at injection sites immediately after your appointment. You may be told to keep ice packs on hand the first day if you have any swelling. Massage area after treatment.
Natural, long lasting results in a simple non-surgical procedure. You will see a significant difference … a subtle but significant difference.
"Before Voluma everyone was always asking me if I was sick or sad – and that’s enough to make you sad. After Voluma I get “Hello” and “How are you”, no more sick and sad, just a lot of smiles. I never smiled before Voluma, now I can’t stop smiling."—Cynthia
"Susan does all my skin care and this is the best my face has ever looked. I wish I had come to her years ago. She is honest, not pushy, gives you options and is very concerned. She wants to make you feel good."—Mary
"My experience with Dr. Wells and his team was amazing. I was always treated like family, yet professional at the same time. I appreciate Dr. Wells and his surgical team boosting my self-confidence, especially the moment I walked through the surgery center door. Thank you Dr. Wells for helping me love my body again."—Brittany
"Dr. Wells and his staff surpassed any expectations I had. They were with me with each step of the process. The kindness and compassion shown went above and beyond. They are truly the best and the results are fantastic. I am so thankful for my experience."—Leslie
"Wonderful Doctor & staff…great experience and amazing results. Thank you for everything."—Amanda
"I love the results of my surgery. I would tell any mother that is thinking of having Mommy Makeover surgery to do this for herself. I also LOVE Dr. Wells and his staff – they were all great."—Lisa
"I had great big bags under my eyes that had become permanent after a sad period in my life. Rejuvapen literally swept the bags away and made my under eyes smooth again. I couldn't believe it!"—Christi
"For my chronic acne Susan began treatments on my face including chemical peels that put my skin in the freshest, best shape possible to allow my skin to heal. After a month and a half my skin was completely clear."—Rachel
"Building on Dr. Wells' reconstruction work, Susan Wells accentuated my chin by using Juvederm to give it additional contours and a very natural look. I am beyond thrilled and honestly amazed at how good I look now."—Stacey
"I was always embarrassed to go to the pool or the beach because of all the hair on my back. I was constantly shaving where I could before I went out. Having Laser Hair Reduction on my back has been life changing. I literally feel like a new man."—Reed
"I had my brows done back in December, Bailey Rae Hancock is awesome. I have had tons of compliments, wish I had done it sooner!"—Susan
"I'll start by saying I'm a 39 year old male and slowly over time I have lost a lot of volume in my face. I'm very happy with the results and Rachel is top notch. Very kind and personable and has treated me with honesty and care. Also very recently I have had flare ups of cystic acne and have been seeing Lisa Combs for that. The first time I saw her I had a chemical peel and a couple weeks ago I had an IPL Acne treatment. My face has not been this clear in a long time. "—Nathan B.
"Dr. Wells was wonderful doing my breast reduction/lift surgery. I am so pleased with my results and wish I would have done it sooner! His staff are all so sweet and welcoming. He has great bedside manner as well. "—Another happy Wells patient