Are you bothered by double chin? Kybella is an injectable treatment that can non-surgically improve your chin profile. Noticeable results can be seen in as few as a couple of office visits. Kybella treatments are injections that take only about 15 to 20 minutes in our office. Your profile can be improved with this groundbreaking treatment that removes moderate to severe fat below the chin. Kybella an work to lessen your double chin and make you look younger. Because these injections defines your chin line it also projects the appearance of overall weight loss.
Submittal fullness is a common area that concerns many of our patients. Before now there was only surgical correction like a neck lift or submental liposuction. You can have this fullness from aging, weight gain or simply from genetics. Injections are administered in a grid pattern to fully and evenly address your problem areas.
It is the first and only FDA-approved non-surgical treatment that improves the appearance of moderate to severe fat below the chin. According to a 2014 survey conducted by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS):
- 68% of people said they’re bothered by their double chin
- People are just as bothered by under-the-chin fullness as they are by lines and wrinkles around and under their eyes
We are excited that Dr. Wells and Susan Wells, RN, MS, CANS were chosen to be the first plastic surgery office to offer this treatment in our area. Call for a consultation to see if Kybella is right for you.
- It is a non-surgical procedure
- When injected it destroys fat cells beneath your chin
- Kybella is typically administered in two to four 15 to 20 minute in-office treatment sessions.
- Re-treatment is usually not necessary once the desired profile is achieved
The most common temporary side effects include:
- Minor swelling
- Mild pain
- Temporary numbness
- Areas of hardness in the treatment area