TREAT TMJ PAIN WITH DYSPORT OR BOTOX, AND SCULPT A JAW LINE THAT APPEARS LESS BOXY
Botox and Dysport Treatments for TMJ are Easy, Effective and Affordable
TMJ is a muscle spasm in the jaw that leads to grinding of the teeth. Pain can be relieved by Botox or Dysport injections in the masseter muscle in the upper jaw.
Injecting neurotoxins into the masseter muscles – located in the back of the jaw line – weakens these muscles, resulting in:
- Less pain
- Decreased clenching
- Increased tooth preservation due to less grinding
- Possible headache reduction
- Injections take only about 15 minutes
- Improvement is usually seen in 5-12 days
- Injections should optimally be repeated every 3 months
- No downtime
- Treatment does not change one’s ability to chew, talk, smile, etc.
- Results in a more flattering, thinner looking jaw line
A Bonus of TMJ Treatment with Dysport or Botox is a Less Boxy, More Flattering Shape of the Jaw line!
Patients unhappy with their boxy jaw lines often think surgery is the only option to achieve a softer facial profile, with less heavy and masculine lines. Neurotoxins offer a simple injectable solution for many patients.
Botox or Dysport is the non-surgical solution!
- Smoothes the appearance of boxy jaw lines
- Botox or Dysport relaxes this muscle
- The face looks thinner when these muscles are relaxed
- Delivers a subtle but beautiful shaping of the lower face
- Aesthetic benefits even for non-TMJ patients
- Treatment does not affect use of the lower face for eating, talking, kissing, etc.
- Less expensive than a surgical correction, with no downtime