Juvederm Restores Volume To Rejuvenate Aging Earlobes
Years of wearing earrings coupled with the effects of gravity leave many women with softer, deeply grooved earlobes. In addition you may have unattractive elongated earring holes in the earlobe. Just like the rest of the body, earlobes are affected by gravity and loss of collagen. The ears aren’t a typical part of the body we consider when we think of fighting the signs of aging. However, over time your earlobes will lose collagen, which makes them lose elasticity and plumpness.
Volume loss can be significantly corrected with the use of injectable dermal fillers to plump the earlobe. Juvederm - the same filler that we use on the face - is most commonly used filler to correct the shape and strength of the earlobe. We also use Restylane for earlobe rejuvenation.
Earlobe Rejuvenation Procedure
- Earlobe rejuvenation is done in our skin care office in a single appointment.
- Topical numbing is applied and Juvederm or Restylane is injected with a very small needle to help keep the patient comfortable during the procedure.
- Arrive for your appointment 15 minutes early to begin numbing.
- Best results are seen if filled to recommended and prescribed volume.
Downtime And Post Procedure
- There is no down time and you can return to your day immediately after the procedure.
- Mild redness can be expected.