RADIESSE® VOLUMIZING FILLER CAN HELP YOU LOOK YOUNGER, LONGER…NATURALLY
Just a single treatment of Radiesse Volumizing Filler can be all you need to make you look younger.Adding instant volume with just one treatment of Radiesse Volumizing Filler, wrinkles and folds disappear. Not only does Radiesse give you immediate results, it also continues to provide added benefits by stimulating the production of your own natural collagen, and lasts for over a year.
Who Needs Radiesse?
Aging is a part of life, and as the years pass, the less vibrant, refreshed and youthful the skin may begin to look. In youthful skin, there is an abundance of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, which gives it volume, support and suppleness. As a part of the aging process, these natural support structures become less plentiful. The result is facial lines, wrinkles and skin laxity – all of which rob the skin of its youthful, fresh appearance.
Why Choose Radiesse?
- It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results.
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection related pain.
How Radiesse Works
The best solution for erasing lines and folds is to replace lost structure with immediate volume. Radiesse works immediately so the results are instant. Radiesse contains calcium-based microspheres that, once injected, act as a scaffold under the skin providing lift. Over time, these microspheres begin to stimulate your own natural collagen to grow so results are both immediate and long lasting.
Radiesse adds the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging. The production of natural collagen continues for several months, which extends beyond the initial effect of Radiesse.
Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which means more value from each treatment and long-lasting results.
What Areas Does Radiesse Treat?
Radiesse® is ideal for correcting these facial areas:
- Smile lines: Also called nasolabial folds, which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: These begin at the corners of the mouth and extend down toward the chin
- Corners of the mouth: This area can begin to turn downward, giving the look of a constant frown
- Pre-jowls: Form along the jaw-line
- Chin wrinkles: Appear on the sides of the chin but don’t extend to the mouth
- Cheeks: The apples of our cheeks lose volume, making the face more angular
What to Expect
Radiesse Volumizing Filler treatments are a quick in-office procedure at Wells Plastic Surgery & Skin Care.
- Treatments are usually completed in about an hour.
- Because little to no downtime is required, you’ll be free to return to your regular daily routine right after treatment.
- Because the results are immediate, you can leave the office looking more youthful and refreshed.