Before & After Gallery
Be sure to view our Before and After Photo Gallery of Breast Augmentations to see real patient results at Wells Plastic Surgery.click here
Receive $600 of Complimentary Botox® with any Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is one of the most frequently performed procedures in our practice for patients looking to increase the size of their breasts or to improve the appearance of their breasts. Choosing to have this outpatient surgery done by Wells Plastic Surgery will provide you with the safety and security of knowing that Dr. Wells has extensive experience and knowledge in the area of breast surgery, providing patients with high quality results and a proven track record of success.
Our patients consistently tell us that this procedure has made a significant change in their self-esteem and confidence, and that they couldn’t be happier with their results. Plus, you can take advantage of our $600 of complimentary Botox with any gel or saline breast augmentation to improve wrinkles and fine lines.
Why Undergo Breast Augmentation
The choice to undergo breast augmentation is a personal one, and can be made for a variety of different reasons, all with terrific results.
- Breast Enlargement: This can be simply a desire for larger breasts, which can enhance self-esteem, bring a more pleasing proportion to the body, and eliminate or reduce the need for products like padded bras.
- Post Pregnancy Contouring: Some wish to improve the contour of their breasts due to the shape and firmness that has been lost following pregnancy, breastfeeding and post-pregnancy weight loss.
- Breast Reshaping: Patients may want to even out the size and shape of their breasts when they are not symmetrical due to a genetic imbalance.
Whatever the reason, the important thing to know is that, when done by an experienced and properly educated, board certified plastic surgery professional, the procedure is an effective and very safe method of reaching your cosmetic goals.
The Procedure and Options
Breast augmentations, as performed by Dr. Wells:
- Surgery: Breast augmentations are outpatient procedures – performed in a hospital setting – that typically take about an hour and a half, under general anesthetic.
- Implants and Incisions: Wells uses both saline and gel implants, which are usually placed under the chest muscles using an areolar incision at the bottom of the areola (which leaves less visible scarring), or an infra-mammary incision which is in the fold under the breast (and is the most requested). By far, more women choose gel implants, which are very safe and typically the best option.
- Size Matters: The majority of patients prefer a full or large C cup when getting a breast augmentation. However, cup size is trending smaller due to more active and athletic lifestyles, and we are seeing more women choosing a full B cup instead.
- Follow up: Most of our patients are seen for a follow-up the next day, with another follow-up the following week. Additional follow-ups are scheduled at 3 and 6 months.
- Resuming Activity: Most patients can return to work in about a week. They can begin participating in sports and intense exercise in about four weeks.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- Improvement in Aesthetics: Breast augmentation can make drastic improvements to the overall appearance of a woman’s figure and bearing, entirely unrelated to the appearance of the breasts themselves. While all cosmetic judgments are a matter of personal taste and a reflection of what society thinks is ‘beautiful’, some women simply feel that with smaller breasts, their bodies are disproportionate and lack contour. Breast implants can provide a solution.
- Increased Self-Esteem: Many women have considered breast implants for more than half of their lives as a result of low self esteem or feeling insecure around other women or men. Breast augmentation can change all of this and give that feeling of confidence and an ability to tackle new and exciting challenges.
- More Clothing Options: This may seem obvious but breast augmentation can eliminate the feeling that it is necessary to only buy clothing that you can hide behind. You will look better in your clothes and a wider variety of flattering clothing options will open up to you. Swimwear, instead of being a dreaded topic, becomes something to look forward to.
"Before Voluma everyone was always asking me if I was sick or sad – and that’s enough to make you sad. After Voluma I get “Hello” and “How are you”, no more sick and sad, just a lot of smiles. I never smiled before Voluma, now I can’t stop smiling."—Cynthia
"Susan does all my skin care and this is the best my face has ever looked. I wish I had come to her years ago. She is honest, not pushy, gives you options and is very concerned. She wants to make you feel good."—Mary
"My experience with Dr. Wells and his team was amazing. I was always treated like family, yet professional at the same time. I appreciate Dr. Wells and his surgical team boosting my self-confidence, especially the moment I walked through the surgery center door. Thank you Dr. Wells for helping me love my body again."—Brittany
"Dr. Wells and his staff surpassed any expectations I had. They were with me with each step of the process. The kindness and compassion shown went above and beyond. They are truly the best and the results are fantastic. I am so thankful for my experience."—Leslie
"Wonderful Doctor & staff…great experience and amazing results. Thank you for everything."—Amanda
"I love the results of my surgery. I would tell any mother that is thinking of having Mommy Makeover surgery to do this for herself. I also LOVE Dr. Wells and his staff – they were all great."—Lisa
"I had great big bags under my eyes that had become permanent after a sad period in my life. Rejuvapen literally swept the bags away and made my under eyes smooth again. I couldn't believe it!"—Christi
"For my chronic acne Susan began treatments on my face including chemical peels that put my skin in the freshest, best shape possible to allow my skin to heal. After a month and a half my skin was completely clear."—Rachel
"Building on Dr. Wells' reconstruction work, Susan Wells accentuated my chin by using Juvederm to give it additional contours and a very natural look. I am beyond thrilled and honestly amazed at how good I look now."—Stacey
"I was always embarrassed to go to the pool or the beach because of all the hair on my back. I was constantly shaving where I could before I went out. Having Laser Hair Reduction on my back has been life changing. I literally feel like a new man."—Reed